The purpose of the Association is to promote the bioscience industry in West Virginia, expand the knowledge and expertise of West Virginia’s businesses concerning the life sciences through seminars, educational publications and to enhance public awareness of the biotechnology industry in West Virginia. BioWV represents the interests of the bioscience industry in West Virginia before federal, state and local legislators and regulators.
- WV Bio Summit Set for May 19 in Huntington
- Free informational webinar set for 2 p.m. on Tuesday: Registration required
- National Biotech Entrepreneur, WVU Alum Dr. Brett Hall to Keynote WV Bioscience Summit April 25th In Morgantown
- Bioscience Innovation and Economic Impact Forum merges policy, industry
- Study Finds West Virginia’s Bioscience Industries Experiencing Strong Growth
Any corporation, partnership, association, or other entity organized for profit, a substantial percentage of whose business activities involve biotechnology, genomics, bioinformatics or related new technologies, is eligible for membership. In addition any academic institution engaged in bioscience research and development or workforce development and training is eligible for core membership status. (more)