The Bioscience Association of West Virginia (BioWV) works to promote the bioscience industry in West Virginia and assist in expanding the knowledge and expertise of those working in the life sciences. The Association works to do this in a variety of ways, such as the annual West Virginia Bioscience Summit, grant programs, technical assistance and legislative advocacy.
BioWV, along with West Virginia’s research universities, bioscience companies and State and regional economic development partners, is working to grow this exciting industry. Join with us, become a member, and share in the growth of this exciting field. (more)
- Fri, Apr 22nd 2016 6th Annual WV Bioscience Summit to be Held Apr. 26 in Huntington
- Tue, Apr 19th 2016 New Potential Lung Cancer Biomarkers Identified by West Virginia Researchers
- Fri, Mar 18th 2016 Protea Announces 2015 Year End Results
- Thu, Oct 22nd 2015 Chemical makers contribute to school bio-tech program
- Mon, Oct 5th 2015 Progenesis Technologies of Huntington awarded grant
Any corporation, partnership, association, or other entity organized for profit, a substantial percentage of whose business activities involve biotechnology, genomics, bioinformatics or related new technologies, is eligible for membership. In addition any academic institution engaged in bioscience research and development or workforce development and training is eligible for core membership status. (more)