The Bioscience Association of West Virginia (BioWV) works to promote the bioscience industry in West Virginia and assist in expanding the knowledge and expertise of those working in the life sciences. The Association works to do this in a variety of ways, such as the annual West Virginia Bioscience Summit, grant programs, technical assistance and legislative advocacy.
BioWV, along with West Virginia’s research universities, bioscience companies and State and regional economic development partners, is working to grow this exciting industry. Join with us, become a member, and share in the growth of this exciting field. (more)
- Wed, Jan 29th 2014 Biotech CEO suggests state foster innovation
- Wed, Jan 29th 2014 An innovative state won't just happen
- Tue, Jan 28th 2014 Doctor/inventor encourages W.Va. entrepreneurship
- Mon, Dec 16th 2013 Register Today for the 4th Annual West Virginia Bioscience Summit!
- Thu, Nov 7th 2013 New fund hopes to aid W.Va. businesses
Any corporation, partnership, association, or other entity organized for profit, a substantial percentage of whose business activities involve biotechnology, genomics, bioinformatics or related new technologies, is eligible for membership. In addition any academic institution engaged in bioscience research and development or workforce development and training is eligible for core membership status. (more)