The Bioscience Association of West Virginia (BioWV) works to promote the bioscience industry in West Virginia and assist in expanding the knowledge and expertise of those working in the life sciences. The Association works to do this in a variety of ways, such as the annual West Virginia Bioscience Summit, grant programs, technical assistance and legislative advocacy.
BioWV, along with West Virginia’s research universities, bioscience companies and State and regional economic development partners, is working to grow this exciting industry. Join with us, become a member, and share in the growth of this exciting field. (more)
- Thu, Nov 7th 2013 New fund hopes to aid W.Va. businesses
- Fri, Jul 12th 2013 ChemoID: What's Next?
- Fri, Jul 5th 2013 Groundbreaking Cancer Research May Help Chemo Patients
- Mon, Jun 10th 2013 Protea Announces New Mass Spectrometry Services
- Tue, Apr 2nd 2013 2013 Bioscience Summit Wrap Up
Any corporation, partnership, association, or other entity organized for profit, a substantial percentage of whose business activities involve biotechnology, genomics, bioinformatics or related new technologies, is eligible for membership. In addition any academic institution engaged in bioscience research and development or workforce development and training is eligible for core membership status. (more)